Domain name: CHATEAU de L’ILLE
F-11440 PEYRIAC de MER
Name of the wine: Emilie
Alcoholic degree: 12.5°
Available in: 75 cl
– Grape: Malvoisie, Rolle vermentino
– Floor type: The vines are planted a few metres from the Bages and Sigean ponds, on clay-limestone soils. This terroir is caressed by gentle sea winds, which temper the sunshine.
– Yield: 35 hl/ha
– Age of the vines: More than 50 years
– Winemaking: Low temperature vinification, carried out with a fervour worthy of the great appellations, produces fresh and very aromatic wines.
– Breeding: In stainless steel vats for 6 months on fine lees, and bottling early setting to maintain the intensity of aromas.
Robe: Pale yellow with green highlights
Noze: Powerful and fresh where lemon, pineapple and grapefruit will make you dream of this idyllic place.
Stuffy: Lively and fresh; with a final notes of citrus and pineapple.
– Gastronomy – Food pairing:
Serve at 10 C °
Accompany: Fish, crustaceans, shellfish, eggplant fritters and zucchini gratin.
– Words of the winemaker:
The white wine that has brought the most awards to Château de l’Ille is the Emilie cuvée.