Domain name: CHATEAU de L’ILLE F-11440 PEYRIAC de MER
Name of the wine: Charline
Vin de Pays d’Oc
Alcoholic degree: 12.5°
Available in: 75 cl
– Grape: Chardonnay (100 %)
– Floor type: Calcareous clay
– Yield: 40 hl/ha
– Age of the vines: More than 30 years
– Winemaking: Low temperature vinification, carried out with a fervour worthy of the great appellations, produces fresh and very aromatic wines.
– Breeding: In stainless steel vats for 4 months on fine lees, and bottling early setting to maintain the intensity of aromas.
Robe: Sustained golden yellow.
Noze: All finesse, aromas of exotic fruits (pineapple).
Stuffy: Bright and fresh attack, very fruity, long finish.
– Gastronomy – Food pairing:
Serve at 10 C °
Accompany: Fish, crustaceans, shells.
– Words of the winemaker: