Domain name: CHATEAU de L’ILLE
F-11440 PEYRIAC de MER
Name of the wine: Andréas
Alcoholic degree: 13.5°
Available in: 75 cl
– Grape: Syrah, Black Grenache, Mourvèdre.
– Floor type: Red terraces with pebbles rolled for Syrah, Clay-limestone lands for Mourvèdre and Grenache.
– Yield: 35 hl/ha
– Age of the vines: More than 30 years
– Winemaking: traditional
– Breeding: Syrahs and black Grenache are assembled at the end of the malolactic fermentations. Maturation in barrels for Grenache and bottled after aging for 18 months in stainless steel vats and barrels.
Robe: Noisy garnet.
Noze: Powerful black fruit, scrubland.
Stuffy: Berries, candied fruit. Tannins present but well melted; long in the mouth.
– Gastronomy – Food pairing:
Serve at 16-18 C °
Accompany: Game, red meat, cheese.
– Words of the winemaker:
Elegant wine, balance for all palates.